Real Waterproof Gold, Always.
With four layers of real 18-karat gold plating coating your water-resistant steel, you never have to worry about a lack of quality. Since we use hypoallergenic steel instead of silver like other brands, our jewelry is all water-proof & sweat-proof, proudly backed by a Lifetime Warranty so you never have to take it off.
Founded by wife-and-husband duo, Lena and Akram, Nominal began in the spare bedroom of a townhouse and still takes pride in the family-oriented values at our brand. By donating portions of every order & paying above-livable wages to the whole team, Nominal is a family before anything else.
- TOTaryn O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoVery pretty
Love it!! Only complaint is that it swings like crazy!
But oh well, small price to pay for the blessings;)Was this helpful?
- LELara E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoAmazing
AmazingWas this helpful?
- MKmasuma k.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoShahadah car hanger
I've been looking for an Islamic car hanger for a very long time and was so excited when nominal finally released one. Leaving 4 stars instead of 5 for two reasons:
1. I wish the shahadah engraving was on both sides. While driving, the piece moves around alot and sometimes all u see is the nominal engraving instead of the shahadah
2. I got it as a gift for someone and it would have been nicer if it was packaged in a nice box instead of a bag (sort of like how Zudo packages there pieces in cute boxes).Was this helpful?
- NANoran A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoGreat buy
This was a lovely gift, the recipient really appreciated it.Was this helpful?
- SSabsVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars2 months agoHate the branding on one side
I really liked when I could get things from Nominal without having them put their brand all over it. In the past the beauty of the Qur’an was on all sides on the jewelry or item. Now one side has “Nominal” printed on it. And every time I look up at this while driving that’s what I see vs the Shahada. Not sure if it was cheaper to only etch the Qur’an on one side now but it’s so disappointing.Was this helpful?NNominal10 seconds ago
Hey Sabs, thanks so much for your review! We're actually re-working some of our designs, but no, we truly love having Qur'anic engravings on both sides of a pendant - with the shahada, though, since it all fits on one side, we are left with a blank side on the other end. We hope to continue innovating our designs based on feedback, though. In a world where so many companies try to steal Nominal designs, it's very important for us to make sure customers know they are getting an authentic Nominal piece, but I totally understand the desire of minimalism as well. We're excited to find a balance and thank you for your constructive feedback!