Real Gold, Always.
With four layers of real 18-karat gold plating coating your water-resistant steel, you never have to worry about a lack of quality. Since we use hypoallergenic steel instead of silver like other brands, our jewelry is all water-proof & sweat-proof, proudly backed by a Lifetime Warranty so you never have to take it off.
Founded by wife-and-husband duo, Lena and Akram, Nominal began in the spare bedroom of a townhouse and still takes pride in the family-oriented values at our brand. By donating portions of every order & paying above-livable wages to the whole team, Nominal is a family before anything else.
- RRuqayyahVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 minutes agoA wonderful reminder
I love this ring so much that I moved it to my wedding band finger to wear together as a reminder that patience with myself, my spouse and the family that we have created is as important as our marriage vows. I have gotten many compliments on the patient ring and I just really, really love it. A definite buy in the rose gold.Was this helpful?
- DDDana D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 hours agoRing
Beautiful ring, just like the picture!Was this helpful?
- MNMira N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoAmazing
The ring itself is great quality and the sizing is perfect. At first, I was worried it would be too small but it came and was the perfect size!Was this helpful?
- SAShazia A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoLove the ring. Absolutely beautiful!
The ring is beautiful and the size is just right for my small fingers.Was this helpful?
- JBJillian B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 days agoI love this ring!
I get so many compliments and people always ask where I bought it whenever I’m wearing it. I use it as a good reminder when I’m feeling anxious or rushed to just relax and have patience. The ONLY thing that could be improved, is the sides of the ring…there is a tiny opening between the bar and the ring. I only notice it because every time I touch my hair, strands of it get caught in that opening and rips it out. That’s the only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because it is beautiful and I love it!Was this helpful?