Real Waterproof Gold, Always.
With four layers of real 18-karat gold plating coating your water-resistant steel, you never have to worry about a lack of quality. Since we use hypoallergenic steel instead of silver like other brands, our jewelry is all water-proof & sweat-proof, proudly backed by a Lifetime Warranty so you never have to take it off.
Founded by wife-and-husband duo, Lena and Akram, Nominal began in the spare bedroom of a townhouse and still takes pride in the family-oriented values at our brand. By donating portions of every order & paying above-livable wages to the whole team, Nominal is a family before anything else.
- ASAdil S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoPerfection
I loved the braceletWas this helpful?
- AHAmr H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoSo beautiful
I bought this for my sister in law who just had a still born. This brought tears to her and my brothers eyes. It’s so beautifully madeWas this helpful?
- IDirfane d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 months agoGood job,but the color is very bad
The product is well done,but the color is very badWas this helpful?NNominal2 months ago
Hey Irfane! I am so sorry to hear you didn't love the color. I know gold comes in so many different shades, and with our 18K gold plating, it might be a different preference from what you prefer. We do offer a few other color options (silver and rose gold) in a lot of our pieces, so I hope you find something you love in the future. Thanks for the feedback!
- ATAriel T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoBeautiful bracelet, a little smaller than expected
I love my custom name bracelet. It’s so special to see my son’s name in my heritage language. It did end up being a little small, so if you’re unsure of your size or near the edge of the size, I recommend sizing up.Was this helpful?
- LTLashaunia T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoLove the bracelet .
It’s beautiful and nice qualityWas this helpful?