International Customs Duties & Taxes:
- We are legally required to state the value of your order on your shipping label. As the customer, you are responsible for all customs fees, taxes, and duties charged by your country. For more information on customs duties and tax charges, please contact your local customs office.
- We are so grateful for all of the love our international family - over 45 countries - has shown us. THANK YOU!
Do you ship worldwide?
- Yes, we ship worldwide.
- Custom orders: Approximately 10 days to create and ship.
- Non-Custom orders: Typically shipped within 1 business day.
- Please read through some of our 400+ reviews prior to ordering. We have a 95% 5 star rating.
- Non-Custom: We accept returns in original condition within 30 days of arrival date. We will provide you with a pre-paid return shipping label (within the United States).
- Custom: Our policy covers any damaged or defective products upon arrival. Beyond that, we are not able to accept returns because these custom items are made specifically for you and can not be restocked.
- If you are not happy with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make things right.
What are your care instructions?
- Please do not wear while swimming or in the shower, and remove or cover when adding perfume.
- That's very thoughtful of you! Yes, we would be glad to. Just let us know in the "Add Order Note" box in your cart.
- We would love to collaborate with models, photographers, and influencers. Please send us an email for more information.
- For all of our custom necklaces and bracelets, you have the option to choose from gold, rose gold, and silver. Gold and rose gold are filled with 925 sterling silver.
- Our non-custom jewelry pieces are 18 karat gold plated with a stainless steel fill.
How do I adjust the mesh watch straps?