Transparency is very important to us. Therefore, all donations are documented with official receipts from various organizations and can be viewed and downloaded here.
- Deed of the Month Campaign: Link Outside (continuation from December's campaign)
- Amount Raised: $4,167.95
- Impact: Link Outside serves as a liaison between the Muslim community "on the outside" and the community "on the inside". This outreach organization, because of your donation, allows for prison visits, increases the supply of books to those incarcerated inside, and also supplied education and spiritual nourishment mentorships. Read more about the organization here.
- Deed of the Month Campaign: Supporting Black Creatives in Black History Month
- Amount Raised: $3,600
- Impact: Six different black creatives received an even split of these funds so that they can further fuel their story, their work, and their craft.
- Deed of the Month Campaign: CAMFED | Campaign for Female Education.
- Amount Raised: $6,258
- Impact: Uniforms for young girls, school supplies, and education expenses.
- Read More: The details of this campaign & the ability to donate can be found here.