Real Waterproof Gold, Always.
With four layers of real 18-karat gold plating coating your water-resistant steel, you never have to worry about a lack of quality. Since we use hypoallergenic steel instead of silver like other brands, our jewelry is all water-proof & sweat-proof, proudly backed by a Lifetime Warranty so you never have to take it off.
Founded by wife-and-husband duo, Lena and Akram, Nominal began in the spare bedroom of a townhouse and still takes pride in the family-oriented values at our brand. By donating portions of every order & paying above-livable wages to the whole team, Nominal is a family before anything else.
- NNavilaI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 days agoLooks Like Real GOLD🥰
Please correct the size on your website as I was hesitate to buy this in 8". But it's actually in 6" size👌 which is resize able as well👍and its perfect for all wrist either smaller or thin 🤭
Will purchase again soon💕💕💕💕
- EMEmaan M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoBeautiful and classy
feels really high quality and looks very dainty and classy, great if you love a simple but elegant piece!
- FHFatima H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 weeks agocute bracelet, but doesn’t come in sizes
This bracket is really cute and it look elegant. I have worn it everyday since it arrives and it has not tarnished. How ever it’s a one size only so if you have a small wrist like me, it might slip out of your wrist. I attached the clasp to the nominal tab and then attached it to the smallest size. It’s still a little large but it’s better.
- TGTaiba Ghairat B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoAbsolutely stunning😍
It’s a stunning piece and looks very good alone or paired with another bracelet, absolutely loved it😍
- HHHanan H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoFavorite Purchase From Here
This bracelet works with absolutely everything. It's a simple, sophisticated chain that makes you feel super feminine. I've had this for months now (with an and off wear) and this is how it looks still!