Absolutely! We only use real gold plating on all of our gold pieces. Underneath, we use pure stainless steel so that you can wear this piece around water and sweat and never worry about any fading or tarnishing! Men's pieces are also made with pure steel for the same waterproof & sweatproof promise!
It's simple -- if you don't like your piece for any reason, you have 100 days to send it back for a full refund. Period. In the US, we'll even pay for your return label. Start your self-serve return right here and we'll take care of the rest.
Absolutely! We cover every single piece we sell with a Lifetime Warranty against any rust or tarnish. So if you ever experience any fading on your jewelry, just e-mail us a photo and we'll replace your piece for free!
By default, our women's chains are made with a 16" chain with a built-in 6" extender for a total of 22 inches. This excludes chokers & custom pieces.
Men's necklaces are typically made on a 23" chain.
For info on this specific product,, please scroll up to our Materials & Warranty section above to see the details of this exact piece.
Yes! That's exactly why we made Nominal - we felt that beautiful jewelry deserves to be worn daily. Because we use only real gold plating and pure hypoallergenic stainless steel, you can wear your piece day in and day out, including in the shower, with no worries about skin sensitivity, jewelry fading, or anything in between. Wear and enjoy! *Please note, though, that Qur'anic pieces should be tucked away or removed prior to entering the restroom.*
Our Customer Reviews
- ESEshal S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoRing
I love this ring I wear it all the time
- JAJulia A I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoIt is lovely. It was the first time I had ordered from Nominal, so I used my regular ring size, in my country.. (United States), I will order this again, as it is - lovely, but I did not have the "ring size" guide yet, and I should have gone up a size. I kept the packaging, and all the came with it, o next time I order, I will be able to "wear the jewelry I have purchased.... But the quality and craftsmanship of the ring is beautiful.g
I loved it, but as I explained above, I ordered my normal U.S. ring size, since I had never ordered from Nominal before, I did not have the ring size guide you sent. I kept all of the packaging, and put it in a safe place so it will not be displaced, next time I order a ring, I will know to order at least one size larger for rings. The ring itself, is perfect, I love it, and will likely use it as a gift to a friend or something. Thank you o much, I am very happy with the order.
- MMaryaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoRuns small
Love it, it runs a bit small though because the band is very thick so size down. I am usually a 3 on my ring finger but I bought a size 4 and it fits snug.
- JLjanice l j.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoCorridor & Patience
I love it on my pinky finger! And the wear my patience ring on my middle finger along with my patience bracelet. I will wait to purchase something after Ramadan.
- JCJannati C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoGreat quality
The quality and look of the ring is perfect
Don't forget these
Real Waterproof Gold, Always.
With four layers of real 18-karat gold plating coating your water-resistant steel, you never have to worry about a lack of quality. Since we use hypoallergenic steel instead of silver like other brands, our jewelry is all water-proof & sweat-proof, proudly backed by a Lifetime Warranty so you never have to take it off. And just to be extra sure you're in love, every order comes with a 100-Day Moneyback Guarantee.
Founded by wife-and-husband duo, Lena and Akram, Nominal began in the spare bedroom of a townhouse and still takes pride in the family-oriented values at our brand. By donating portions of every order & paying above-livable wages to the whole team, Nominal is a family before anything else.